The Unbelievable Truth - S04E01
- Reginald D. Hunter: *reading aloud* In the United States, cats have gone beyond domestication, with several having their own TV shows, underground comic books and product endorsements.
- Rhod Gilbert: *buzz*
- David Mitchell: Rhod?
- RG: I’m gonna go with ‘They’ve gone beyond domestication and have their own TV shows, comic books and things like that.’
- DM: No, no they haven’t.
- RG: Top Cat!
- DM: No, Top Cat’s not a cat, he’s a drawing.
- RG: But he’s a drawing of a cat!
- DM: Yes, that’s a sort of drawing, not a sort of cat. A tiger is a sort of cat, a drawing of a cat is a sort of drawing.
- David Mitchell: We've got to learn to work together!
- Rhod Gilbert: Well, in that case, you need to change your opinions.
112 plays // Download?
Arthur Smith, Tony Hawks, Charlie Brooker and Rhod Gilbert appear in the panel game built on truth and lies. Subject covered tonight include ears, divorce, badgers and ice cream.
Rhod demonstrating a “Look at all the fucks I give” face.